Posted Date: 02/22/2022
Class of 2024 Students and Parents,
Your student should have received a Balfour Class Ring packet with a disposable finger sizer at school last week. If they didn’t receive a packet, there are more available in the front office.
1. Click this link and complete the short Student Info Form: www.heygrad.net (Approximate height & weight is fine, this is for our reservations for your student cap and gown senior year – this is not an order, just a reservation for us to make sure we’re planning WAY ahead to take the best care of you possible.)
2. Watch the short Videos:
3. Link to this year’s interactive ring catalog:
<4. Click this last link which should take you to your school landing page at balfour.com where you can begin designing and pricing your Official Class Ring.
Ring Ordering Instructions & FAQ:
IMPORTANT: Included inside your student ring packet is a disposable ring sizer set to use when ordering online.
1. Complete short Student Info Form
2. Watch Videos
3. Use the blue disposable ring sizer set to measure finger: pop-out plastic ring, find one that fits best, and see the size on small tab, use that size to order online – that is your finger size. For best fit, ring sizer should be easy to go on your finger, and a little resistant to come back across the knuckle when removing.
4. Click on the link to order at https://www.balfour.com/shop/
- Choose style
- Select metal
- Select finish
- Personalize sides with a name, grad year, activities & interests
- Choose stone color
NOTE: Stress-free sizing – no worries, lifetime warranty for resizing and cleaning/polishing
Ways to size your finger:
- Use disposable sizer set provided in your student ring packet
- Stop by our local Fort Smith store and we can help size finger
- Stop by any jewelry store to size finger
Thank you and congratulations again on starting this exciting journey towards graduation!
Hours: M-Thur, 1-5 pm
2385 N Green Acres
Fayetteville, AR 72703